Sunday, May 24, 2009

Color Inspiration Challenge #53

Isn't that a cute pic? I love his "mom" shirt! This weeks challenge from Kristina used the colors of his little robot. I really love his little robot. I wasn't sure how to incorporate the black with the other colors. But then I remembered that I had a robot stamp I bought from Paper Source and I also needed to make more thank you cards and I combined the two and came up with this card.

Doomo Arigato Mr. Roboto

Yes, it's from that Styx song. I got to use my 'Doomo Arigato' stamp and my copics. I'm still learning how to use the copics. I have a 'stamping phobia' but using the copics makes stamping more fun.
Monday is Memorial Day and for those of you who don't have to work...Enjoy your day off!!


Savitri said...

Too CUTE!!! LOVE the robot. That's one awesome card!!

Winter said...

Oh, I LOVE it! Love the stamp set! Top pick for sure! :)

Anonymous said...

you are so awesome nomi! stryder has that mom shirt!